• Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00
  • 2nd Avenue 22 Road G Close Bimak Plaza, Festac Town
  • 08068739426

Payment Plans

Instalment payment plans on foreign used vehicles only

  1. 35% of the amount of the vehicle will be paid at the beginning of the transaction during the signing of agreement while the rest balance must be paid within six (6) months period. Note: UNDER THIS OPTION The Vehicle will not be released to the Customer until payment of at least 80% is made.

OR

  1. We can release the Vehicle at 35% with the remaining 65% will be financed by a loan company. After the 65% is paid by the loan company. Customer will start paying the loan company monthly with a monthly interest rate.

50% of the amount of the vehicle will be paid at the beginning of the transaction and when approved during the signing of agreement while the rest balance will be spread across six to twelve (6 – 12) months period. ( Vehicle will be released when all the post-approval requirement below is provided and approved by the management).

80% of the amount of the vehicle will be paid at the beginning of the transaction and when approved during the signing of agreement while the rest balance will be spread across six (6) months. ( Vehicle will be released when all the post-approval requirement below is provided and approved by the management).

Post - approval check-list requirements for instalment payment plans

POST – APPROVAL CHECKLIST REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLANS
1. Means of Identification ( i.e. Photocopy of International Passport or Driver’s License or National Identity Card or Permanent Voter’s Card) – Bring the Original along too.
2. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
3. Proof of Employment
i. (i.e. Letter of Employment, or Reference Letter from Work, Pay Slips or Proof of Income
ii. Self- Employ (Proof of Income)
iii. Business Owner (Copies of Company Registration documents from Corporate Affairs Commission – CAC)
4. Bank Statements (6 months Statement)
5. Two Individual external guarantors with proper means of Identification such One (1) passport photograph, Identity Cards and Letter of Intent to guarantee the Vehicle.
6. Security:
i. Landed Property – (If Any)
ii Payment standing order to your Bank.
iii Bank Verification Number (BVN)